This Graphic Designer needs to be a visual thinker who collaborates with members of cross-functional agency teams. Under the direction of the senior creative team, the Graphic Designer will concept, design, and execute creative solutions for a wide variety of communications targeting the spectrum of healthcare audiences (including payers, health systems, healthcare professionals, and patients).
My client is seeking a graphic designer with an outstanding aesthetic sensibility who can adapt design styles to suit specific audiences and purposes, understands that design for marketing communications must be grounded in strategic discipline, is comfortable taking direction, gets along with others, and can work efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Work as part of the creative team to develop layouts for client communications, agency communications, and new business projects
- Prepare layouts for all communication channels, including PowerPoint presentations, print, and some digital
- Prioritize and work with Project Management to ensure that tasks are completed in accordance with established timelines
- Develop skills under the guidance of the senior creative team
- Develop knowledge of products, disease states, and the market access space as context for the development of relevant creative solutions
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Graphic Arts, Design Advertising or related field
1 to 2 years’ experience in agency (pharma agency preferred)
Strong skills with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
Able to demonstrate conceptual thinking and understand creative design and layout
Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
Ability to work with tight deadlines, in a fast paced environment to good quality.
High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
Strong problem-solving skills and an eye for detail
A good team player