Medella Life is looking for a Physician with at least 3 years of experience in Clinical Development, whom will become the for one of the leading international CROs of the industry.
As a direct link between the Company and Sponsors, the Therapeutic Area Lead reports directlt to the Medical Director and to the Legal Representatives.
The focus will be on and therefore it is preferred a specialisation in Oncology or Haematology.
- Therapeutic and Scientific Expertise:
- Develops, reviews and revises protocol, case report forms, training material, project specific tools, analysis plans design, clinical trial reports.
- Prepares materials for investigator meetings and site initiation visits and participates to them.
- Provides medical/scientific expertise to project teams.
- Responsible for medical and safety monitoring on assigned projects.
- Interacts with interdepartmental and external consultants as appropriate.
- Assists when needed with data safety monitoring board activities.
- Provides clinical and medical expertise to other departments.
- Client Relationship & Business Development Activities:
- Provides leadership and presents medical/scientific capabilities to clients as a participant of a proposal team presenting the units capabilities to clients.
- Leverage known and build new relationships with investigators/sites to perform site/investigator feasibility, engage Investigators and execute medical monitoring in close cooperation with clients, in order to optimise site selection and support to recruiting and conduct of trials
- Able to present or serve on panels to represent the company at conferences and scientific meetings
- Medicine Degree (Haemato/Oncologist);
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Strong experience in Oncology / Haematology clinical Trials, preferably in a CRO or Pharma company.
- Background as a Clinical Physician working in practice.
- Medical monitoring experience in Solid Tumours or Haematological Tumours.