Are you an experienced Account Director that is looking for an exciting challenge within a creative agency? Do you enjoy project management within a fast-paced, varied role? How does collaborating within an entrepreneurial environment that value all employees sound?
My client is a marketing consultancy that specialise in providing services to market access stakeholders within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They offer a flexible, autonomous working environment where collaboration and excellence is at the heart of everything they do – they also invest into the development and growth of their employees. Due to demands from an exciting, growing clientele they are currently hiring an Account Director to the leadership team.
The role of Account Director is responsible for developing, managing, and directing all aspects of various market access projects and clients. My client is seeking an idea-generating, solutions-oriented agency professional that will drive agency growth.
You must have a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace, the ability to define the short and long-term strategies to meet market access objectives and can build the need for development of proposed solutions/projects. Responsibilities include timely and organized planning, project management and budget oversight coordination, communication for all account services team members through all phases of projects to ensure customer satisfaction within the company’s procedures.
- Planning, project management and budget oversight.
- Contacts and meets with client to maintain/grow current relationships.
- Participates in new business development and support including research, presentation development, potential client engagement and meeting participation.
- Proposes ideas and new business projects to clients.
- Plans, organizes and participates in client pitch presentations.
- Works with internal teams to develop contracts, project estimates, budget proposals, and strategic initiatives for submission to client.
- Contributes to the development of product strategy and implementation of communication plans
- Manage junior account team members and responsible for leadership of projects from planning to completion.
- Develop, nurture and maintain strong relationships with faculty and client contacts (Marketing, Sales, Legal, Medical and Compliance).
- Oversee and direct project(s) through external vendors and internal departments as necessary, i.e., IT, Editorial, Graphics, Compliance, and Art.
- Ensures that progressive stages of projects are executed to meet deadlines, within budget, and client expectations.
- Acquire thorough knowledge of client’s business (disease state, product, competitors, etc.) so that challenges and opportunities may be anticipated and continuously monitor the marketplace and provides updates to the client and internal team.
- Maintain continuous learning to ensure thorough understanding of the healthcare landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, health economics, advertising, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of market access experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a fast-paced agency environment
- Demonstrated success in leadership positions and managing cross-functional agency teams.
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications
- Occasional travel may be required