Are you an experience Account Executive that is looking for an exciting challenge within a creative agency where you can progress? Do you enjoy project management within a fast-paced, varied role? How does collaborating within an entrepreneurial environment that value all employees sound?
My client is a marketing consultancy that specialise in providing services to market access stakeholders within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They offer a flexible, autonomous working environment where collaboration and excellence is at the heart of everything they do – they also invest into the development and growth of their employees. Due to demands from an exciting, growing clientele they are currently hiring an Account Executive to support the leadership team.
The role of Senior Account Executive (SAE) supports the Account Lead in managing the day-to-day activity of the account. As an SAE, you must be a proactive person who can multitask, foster a positive team atmosphere, and be a leader. This position is perfect for someone that is a idea- generating, solutions-oriented agency leader that will drive agency growth.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Support account leads to maintain positive ongoing relationships with clients, including contributing to long-term strategic thinking while managing and anticipating needs on a daily basis and developing appropriate solutions for clients and senior management.
- Work closely with account leads on managing the implementation of strategic communication plans, ensuring that tasks are appropriately delegated and project deadlines are met.
- Draft marketing materials, including slide decks, press releases, backgrounders, pitches, briefing documents, etc. and work closely with junior staff to develop and edit materials, providing feedback as needed.
- Assist with new business development, including taking an active role as part of the development/pitch team by attending brainstorming sessions, gathering and organizing information, conducting research, and assisting with program development, as requested.
- Begin to increasingly coach and mentor junior staff members, providing constructive feedback on client work and identifying opportunities for professional advancement.
- Move projects through internal routing, create folders for routing and track the stages, location, and priorities for each project as required.
- Responsible for accurate and timely client contact reports.
- Comfortable planning and managing client meetings without supervision.
- Responsible for budget management along with the Project Managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field.
- At least 2 years of market access experience required.
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Demonstrated experience and success in leadership of cross-functional agency teams.
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Occasional travel may be required.