Would you like to work for a robust, established, leading international pharmaceutical company that is continuing to grow at an exciting rate? How does working directly with an experienced Director that has a focus on your growth sound? Are you looking to work for an organisation where you will be rewarded for your work?
I am currently working with a leading Global Pharmaceutical company that is experiencing international success and as a result they are hiring a in Oncology to join the team in Europe. Reporting directly into the Executive Director you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage a portfolio of partnership agreements for oncology products.
- Develop a sound knowledge of all the agreements that you are responsible for.
- Prepare analysis reports and ensure you are meeting the company’s contractual obligations during the development phases as well as timely implementation in close collaboration with other departments (including R&D, Regulatory, and Legal departments).
- Coordinate the multidisciplinary activities involved in the performance of these agreements and ensure the link between the company and its partners; you will search, collect and consolidate all information related to the development phase.
- Once acquired a sufficient level of seniority and experience, you will actively manage the agreements and will be the global responsible person for the partnerships related to the oncology products portfolio.
- Act as the contact person for oncology products in the interest of the Group.
Experience and Qualifications
- University Degree in scientific disciplines.
- At least 5 years working experience in an equivalent position.
- Good knowledge of license agreements for oncology products under development.
- Excellent English communications skills both verbal and written.
- Proactive, flexible, interpersonal skills and capable of building great working relationships.
- Analytical skills, organisation skills, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ambition and drive to succeed within a leading pharmaceutical business.