My client is an agency that helps pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies gain market access for their brands and thrive in the changing healthcare landscape. They also specialize in helping other types of healthcare companies, including service providers and technology companies capitalize on changing market dynamics and healthcare reform trends.
This role of Account Executive is a pivotal member of the account team, the Account Executive helps to guide the day-to-day account by working with clients to meet and/or exceed clients' expectations as well as managing the day-to-day details of tactical plan implementation for a client. We’re seeking an idea-generating, solutions-oriented professional that will drive agency growth.
- Assists with the development of deliverable content while learning about the brand’s disease state
- Actively engages in advancing market access knowledge base
- Conducts research and provides accurate information for the creation of deliverables
- Effectively communicates with the account’s Account Coordinator, Traffic Coordinator or Project Manager to ensure that the team functions seamlessly
- Actively engages with the client while ensuring the highest level of customer service
- Provides a degree of strategic input when participating in client meetings
- Develops a project brief for all new projects that includes the required details
- Works with a Copywriter/Medical Writer to develop an accurate and detailed copy outline for account to review
- Reviews creative work for accuracy and an eye towards always improving our deliverables
- Independently works to build accurate and relevant slides focused on strategy, market access landscape, meeting overviews, etc.
- Participates in scope design, work planning, and team management
- Responsible for accurate and timely client contact reports
- Comfortable planning and managing certain client meetings without supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, communications, Advertising or related field
- 2 years of experience in a fast-paced agency environment
- Demonstrated experience and success in leadership of cross-functional agency teams
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications
- Candidates must possess US work authorization