- Provide leadership/expertise in resolving complex problems in support of division/company objectives, assigned projects, or as a consultant to others.
- Represent the company and the statistical programming department in customer development and liaison.
- Lead assigned projects by applying management skills and regulatory standards and requirements.
- Allocate workload and resources according to study/project needs.
- Ensure quality control and quality assurance by overseeing study teams’ work and meeting with the study teams on a one-on-one basis.
- Monitor timelines for programming area activities for assigned projects.
- Develop training matrix and coordinate and schedule technical training and SOP training through monthly programmer meeting.
- Provide statistical programming support to assigned studies.
- Develop and maintain clinical trial data and statistical reporting standards in line with pharmaceutical industry standards and conventions.
- Assist in developing statistical programming Standard Operating Procedures and guidelines.
- Develop and implement statistical programming good working practices.
- Assist in recruiting and developing of statistical programmers.
- Provide technical training to programmers and biostatisticians.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science, Biostatistics, Mathematics or related field.
- 8 years of experience in statistical programming in the pharmaceutical industry.