My client is a European clinical CRO providing premium support for the management of global clinical trials from phase I to IV as well as pre- and post-marketing medical device investigations.
Founded in 1998, the company has 20 years of extensive experience in a wide range of therapeutic areas. Its recent oncology/immuno-oncology portfolio amounts to over 400 trials.
Their strength lies in its people and its specialized teams who assist clients from A-Z with medical writing, scientific and statistical consultancy for trial design and skilled teams of operational staff across Europe that ensure high quality project execution.
We offer a great opportunity as Feasibility Manager (Europe).
- Focuses on data driven estimates, benchmarking assumptions, robust scenarios & accurate planning, partners with colleagues in Clinical Operations to develop and deliver rapid, accurate and robust assessments of protocol and country feasibility;
- Oversees the site identification and site feasibility process, and advises on timing of key start-up and recruitment milestones in support of operational planning and strategy for complex clinical trials;
- Contributes, together with the Clinical Operations and Business Development teams, to the development of proposals and bid defences, identifying potential risks and proposing effective solutions;
- Develops and implements best practice for feasibility conduct, leads and manages processes relating to protocol, country and site feasibility and, if necessary, participates to the improvement of operational efficiencies;
- Leads development, implementation, and maintenance of feasibility-related systems;
- Evaluates sites for future studies and collect information on available facilities;
- Prepares feasibility questionnaires and surveys;
- Develops strategies for patients’ recruitment;
- Communicates with the other teams in regards to feasibility evaluation;
- Reviews scientific literature pertinent to feasibility activities;
- Ensures adherence to the internal and Sponsor’s procedures in feasibility research process.
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science discipline or equivalent related qualification;
- At least 3 years of prior experience as Clinical Project Manager/Lead or Study Manager:
- Bid defense experience is preferred;
- Fluent English;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- Team-working oriented.
If you believe that you are the right person for this role, please apply now. Alternatively, if you believe you know somebody in your network who would be suited to this position please forward the details, we offer a competitive referral fee. We also have a presence on LinkedIn and Twitter, or you can sign to our mailing list on our website to be kept up to date with our roles.
As specialist recruiters in life sciences, our mission is to create a positive impact in the world. We place visionary people in thriving cultures where they can create a brighter future. Our impact and what that means to society is why we go the extra mile. We even baked it into our name, Medella, which means to heal. Pairing brilliant scientists with brilliant companies we find wildly exciting, and it drives everything