Global Medical Marketing Lead – Respiratory Area
Would you like to work for a robust, established, leading international pharmaceutical company that is continuing to grow at an exciting rate? How does working directly with an experienced global Marketing Director within a collaborative international team sound? Are you looking to work for an organisation where you will be rewarded for your work?
I am currently working with a leading Global Pharmaceutical company that is experiencing international success and as a result they are hiring a Global Medical Marketing Lead in Respiratory to join the team. The Global Medical Marketing team is a cross-functional team with the primary objective to support implementing the end-to-end cross-functional corporate medical marketing strategies and business brand plans. The Global Medical Marketing Lead is responsible for supervising and approving the budget of the business area in collaboration with the Global Medical Advisors and Global Product Managers teams within the Respiratory area. You will also be working cross functionally with all other functions of the corporate teams including Compliance, Regulatory, Legal, Market Access, Market Research, Pharmacovigilance as well as interaction for external relationships with Medical and Marketing departments from affiliated companies and partners.
Reporting directly into the Global Medical Marketing Director you will be responsible for the following:
- Define strategies, develop, and execute comprehensive global marketing plans.
- Leading meetings with Medical and Marketing Departments of Affiliates.
- Interact with the Global Digital Marketing team to develop the brand identity for the respiratory area.
- Leading the development of annual brand plans and programs to be deployed and shared with affiliates.
- Maximise the value of the synergies with the respiratory franchise. Leading different strategic initiatives inside the company as a Project Leader (inc Medical-Marketing meetings etc)
- Coordinating the corporate team members in organizing company congresses and/or participation to international congresses organized by scientific societies.
- Validate new promotional opportunities.
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders and KOL. Leading meetings with licensors and other industry corporate partners. Liasing with international key opinion leaders (KOL) and scientific societies.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Education: Educated to degree level. Scientific degree is highly preferred.
- At least 10 years experience in a Pharmaceutical Marketing team.
- At least 5 years experience leading a Marketing team in Respiratory with a successful track record.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Regional or Global – EU5 experience is required.
- Fluent and excellent English communication and presentations skills. Italian is a nice to have.
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- A team player with the ability to work in a complex matrix type of environment.
- A proactive, flexible and adaptable professional – somebody that is comfortable in a highly complex organization that is undergoing significant transformation.
- Ability to manage a team at strategic and operational levels.
- Strong business acumen, with solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build relationships with multi-level stakeholders and cross-functional teams.