Are you an experienced Account Executive that is looking for an exciting challenge within a fast growing agency where you can progress? How does collaborating within an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment sound? Would you like to work in a fast-paced varied role?
My client is a marketing consultancy that specialise in providing services to market access stakeholders within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They offer a flexible, autonomous working environment where collaboration and excellence is at the heart of everything they do – they also invest into the development and growth of their employees. Due to demands from their exciting, growing clientele they are currently hiring a Senior Account Executive to support the leadership team with their growth.
The role of Senior Account Executive (SAE) supports the Account Lead in managing the day-to-day activity of the account. As an SAE, you must be a proactive person who can multitask, foster a positive team atmosphere, and be a leader. This position is perfect for someone that is a idea- generating, solutions-oriented agency leader that will drive agency growth.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Support account leads to maintain positive ongoing relationships with clients, including contributing to long-term strategic thinking while managing and anticipating needs on a daily basis and developing appropriate solutions for clients and senior management.
- Work closely with account leads on managing the implementation of strategic communication plans, ensuring that tasks are appropriately delegated and project deadlines are met.
- Draft marketing materials, including slide decks, press releases, backgrounders, pitches, briefing documents, etc. and work closely with junior staff to develop and edit materials, providing feedback as needed.
- Assist with new business development, including taking an active role as part of the development/pitch team by attending brainstorming sessions, gathering and organizing information, conducting research, and assisting with program development, as requested.
- Begin to increasingly coach and mentor junior staff members, providing constructive feedback on client work and identifying opportunities for professional advancement.
- Move projects through internal routing, create folders for routing and track the stages, location, and priorities for each project as required.
- Responsible for accurate and timely client contact reports.
- Comfortable planning and managing client meetings without supervision.
- Responsible for budget management along with the Project Managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field.
- At least 2 years of market access experience required.
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Demonstrated experience and success in leadership of cross-functional agency teams.
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Occasional travel may be required.