Why work for them?
- A Great Place To Work Certified Company.
- US Employee Stock Purchase Plan (15% discount).
- 3 weeks of vacation.
- 401K with company match.
- Sick leave and floating holidays.
- Profit Sharing Plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Phone, gym and fitness facility discounts.
- Plus much more!
- Provide statistical programming expertise to help support the company's projects.
- Take part in study and joint team meetings.
- Review SDTM datasets and SDTM specifications.
- Review and develop submission package.
- A BS in Biostatistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or a related field.
- 1 year of SAS programming experience in a pharmaceutical company.